European Conferences in Romania
Organizer: Dolj School Inspectorate
Place: Craiova, Romania
Dates: 23 October, 2020, 09.30-16.00 (58 participants)
22 January, 2021, 09.30-16.00 (11 participants)
The aims of the European Conferences:
- to disseminate the results of the project and to increase the valorization and sustainability of the project results
- to foster use and sustainable application of the project results and after the project ends;
- to influence policy and practice at local, regional, national level;
The European conference was delivered to 69 people:
|Teacher/trainer/manager/staff from training provider organisation||55||79,71%|
|Decision-maker, governance representative||5||7,24%|
The topics of the seminars included:
- How the TOTVET Model may increase the quality preparation of human resources for WBL and Dual learning?
- How the Lerning tools created by the TOTVET project tools (MOOC, VET Teachers training methodology, Online course on webplatform, may be used for teaching/training , facilitating learning in workplace?
- How project may impact the work based systems in practice, quality of vocational education and training?
Impact on the participants:
All the participants of the conferences (100%) declared that the facilities were satisfactory, time alloted for the presentation and discussions was adequate, the presentations were appropriate for their level of knowledge, the national conference met their expectations and they had good opportunities for exchanging experiences, good practices and networking with others having shared interests and goals.
According to the answers to the evaluation questionnaire administrated, the 69 participants declared that:
|This seminar increased my knowledge about the topic of VET training in workplace environments to apprentices and young students in work placements||6||8,7%||63||91,3%|
|I consider the project is innovative and useful to increase the professional competences of tutors and VET teachers and to empower them to deliver a quality VET training in WBL and DL||3||4,35%||66||96,65%|
|I am interested to use MOOC for learning and/or training and I may recommend to others to use them||0||0%||69||100%|
|I consider the Model and Learning Tools are innovative and useful for setting up teaching/training activities and delivering better quality of the training.||3||4,35%||66||95,65%|